When trying to get the E-Mail validation working it turned out to be a bit
painful, because even in the Clay usecases it's not working correctly. The
reason was just a missing jar file, I added it to the Issue Tracker
(http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-407).
Concerning inheritance in the presentation layer, I'm sure it makes sense
and it's a useful concept.
Gary, also thanks for the other links.

Bernhard