>From: "Richard Eggert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> This is probably a dumb question, but is there some way to get Shale to load
> the
> tomahawk-1_1_1-config.xml or tomahawk-1_1_3-config.xml file that comes
> bundeled
> in shale-clay-*.jar's META-INF, short of extracting the file and putting it
> in
> my own WEB-INF or pasting the contents into my own clay-config.xml? I don't
> see
> it mentioned anywhere in the examples.

There is one example but it's in the sandbox [1].   You need to add
"classpath*:" before the resource name.  This works with html templates too.

 <!-- Clay Common Configuration Resources -->
        <context-param>
                <param-name>
                        org.apache.shale.clay.COMMON_CONFIG_FILES
                </param-name>
                <param-value>
                        /WEB-INF/clay-config.xml,
                        classpath*:META-INF/tomahawk-1_1_3-config.xml
                </param-value>
        </context-param>

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/sandbox/shale-clay-mailreader/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml?view=markup