>From: "Nikish Parikh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> In this case give explicit id or if you are generating component
> dynamically then generated that id with some dynamic logic.

That's how clay handles it [1].  The trick is detecting the version and flavor
of JSF to address specific behavior.  The form state marker is also one of
those things that fall outside of the specification [2].

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/clay/component/chain/CreateComponentCommand.java?view=markup

[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/clay/faces/ClayViewHandler.java?view=markup