Hi

Try it with jdk 1.4 on 5.5.23 and see what happens then.

Hermod

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Veit Guna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 14. mars 2007 23:06
Til: user@shale.apache.org
Emne: Re: SV: Re: basic dialog nullpointerexception

Hi.

After I switched my local project to another version (different
workspace), it indeeded stopped working with 5.5.23. But it worked
before with 5.5.23. I don't know what it blew up.

So that means, listeners in tlds only work up to tomcat 5.5.17? But it
didn't work out with my 5.5.17 version. Strange thing. Meanwhile I think
perhaps it's a problem with eclipse wtp and tomcat. Never tried it with
tomcat standalone. Did you?

BTW: I'm using Java5.

regards,
Veit

Hermod Opstvedt schrieb:
> Hi
>
> The last working version of Tomcat is actually 5.5.17 with Java5. If you
> switch to Java 1.4 things are different.
>
> There is a post by me on this, where I went through and tested on all
5.5.x
> versions, and things stopped working after 5.5.17
>
> Hermod

org.apache.shale.dialog.basic.BasicDialogManager.create(BasicDialogManager.j
> ava:97)

org.apache.shale.dialog.basic.BasicDialogManager.create(BasicDialogManager.j
> ava:87)

org.apache.shale.dialog.faces.DialogNavigationHandler.handleNavigation(Dialo
> gNavigationHandler.java:121)

org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListen
> erImpl.java:84)

org.apache.shale.view.faces.ViewActionListener.processAction(ViewActionListe