>From: AM101 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I want to use  &lt; input type="file" jsfid="myfileUploadId" &gt; in my html
> file and
> I want to define a component for jsfid 'myfileUploadId' in clay
> configuration xml file.
>
> can anybody please tell me hot to do that.

It depends on the component library(s) that you are using.  If you are using
tomahawk [1], you would use the  "t:inputFileUpload" component.

If you are using Trinidad [2], you might want to use the "tr:inputFile"
component.

If you are using the IBM components, you will want to use the "hx:fileupload"
component [3].  The

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/src/main/resources/META-INF/tomahawk-1_1_3-config.xml?view=markup
[2]