I think the email below is mostly a duplicate, if I missed a new
question let me know.

-Rahul

On 4/11/07, Matthias Wuttke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

I am trying to use the Basic Dialog Manager. I noticed if you only
include shale-dialog (and not shale-dialog-basic) as a
dependency, you will get a NullPointerException in
DialogNavigationHandler:121. A more meaningful error message would be
helpful.

I'd like to be able to use something like <redirect/> in the
faces-config.xml navigation case definitions for dialogs. Is this possible?

Also, I'd like to pass GET parameters between the dialog pages. Is it
possible to use EL expressions in the viewId attributes? Please compare
to:
http://typo.ars-subtilior.com/articles/2007/01/24/how-to-make-jsf-navigation-rules-more-dynamic

Thank you very much for this great framework!

Best regards,
Matthias