It seems that building anything with maven is a real pain to me.

Java 1.5, Maven 2.0.5.

mvn clean install

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfg:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.shale
-DartifactId=Tld2ClayCfg \
          -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfgMojo:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfg:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.shale:Tld2ClayCfgMojo:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 7 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Apr 17 15:21:30 CEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 6M/11M
[INFO]

Hints?

Torsten