Did it, but now i get:

java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.faces.FacesException: Undefined
component type
org.apache.myfaces.custom.updateactionlistener.UpdateActionListener
        org.apache.shale.clay.component.Clay.encodeBegin(Clay.java:393)

org.apache.shale.clay.component.Clay.recursiveRenderChildren(Clay.java:415)

org.apache.shale.clay.component.Clay.recursiveRenderChildren(Clay.java:418)

The chain is there, my chain class too.

<component jsfid="t:updateActionListener"

componentType="org.apache.myfaces.custom.updateactionlistener.UpdateActionListener"
                extends="baseComponent">
                <attributes>
                        <set name="propertyBinding" bindingType="VB">
                                <description>Target EL value
binding.</description>
                        </set>
                        <set name="valueBinding" bindingType="VB">
                                <description>Source EL value
binding.</description>
                        </set>
                        <set name="converter" bindingType="VB">
                                <description>
                                        Converter id for conversion of the
source to the
                                        target
                                </description>
                        </set>
                </attributes>
        </component>

Definition of the component.

Whats missing? Why i get undefined componentType?

Torsten