Hi

I have tried to follow you example, but there must be something more to it.

I have set the suggestedItemsMethod and itemLabelMethod to MB

I have in the chain-config:

        <catalog name="clayCustomization">
                <chain name="suggestedItemsMethod">
                        <command

className="com.opstvedt.osseil.component.chain.myfaces.PropertyListenerComma
nd" />
                </chain>
                <chain name="itemLabelMethod">
                        <command

className="com.opstvedt.osseil.component.chain.myfaces.PropertyListenerComma
nd" />
                </chain>
        </catalog>

But when I run it i get:

javax.faces.FacesException: Could not set property suggestedItemsMethod of
component personregpanel:_id72 to value : #{post.getCities} with type :
java.lang.String
        at
javax.faces.component._ComponentAttributesMap.setComponentProperty(_Componen
tAttributesMap.java:419)
        at
javax.faces.component._ComponentAttributesMap.put(_ComponentAttributesMap.ja
va:312)
        at
org.apache.shale.clay.component.chain.PropertyValueCommand.execute(PropertyV
alueCommand.java:193)
        at
org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:190)

Hermod