Hi, I have configure a my dialogContextListener but If I receive the
onEntry method call back (for example) but I don't receive any
onException in case I call a transition not setted in dialog config
file. In the log I found:

<snip/>

The DialogContextListeners are notified on certain type of application
errors such as:

* Exception while executing the method binding expression associated
with an action state
* Exception while trying to instantiate dialog data

but are not notified on exceptions that have to do with either the
completeness of the dialog's "model" (such as the case here, an
unknown transition) or dialog lifecycle error conditions.

I suspect it might have to do with the latter being perceived as
fatal. Craig will know.

-Rahul

[30/05/07 15.39.09:854 CEST] 00000029 ActionListene E
it.accenture.web.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl processAction
error

                                 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot
find transition 'Show Dati Generali' for state 'Dati Generali' of dialog
'prpcoll'

      at
org.apache.shale.dialog.basic.BasicDialogContext.transition(BasicDialogC
ontext.java)

      at
org.apache.shale.dialog.basic.BasicDialogContext.advance(BasicDialogCont
ext.java:381)

      at
org.apache.shale.dialog.faces.DialogNavigationHandler.handleNavigation(D
ialogNavigationHandler.java:138)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionLi
stenerImpl.java:82)

      at
it.accenture.web.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(Ac
tionListenerImpl.java:67)

      at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:109)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.navmenu.htmlnavmenu.HtmlCommandNavigationItem.
broadcast(HtmlCommandNavigationItem.java:291)

      at
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:97)

      at
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processDecodes(UIViewRoot.java:139)

      at
org.apache.shale.view.faces.ShaleViewRoot.processDecodes(ShaleViewRoot.j
ava:55)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.ApplyRequestValuesExecutor.execute(ApplyReq
uestValuesExecutor.java:32)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.ja
va:95)

      at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:70
)

      at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:139)

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance

Mario Buonopane