correcty i user the basic impl.
the logical outcome return as string for example "edit"

 1-i understood the Dialog in such a way that my alist is as long as the
dialog do not reach the End State i can access the DialogScope
 2- i do not need to use the Subdialog my Question is: how kann i use the SI

for clarity, the scenario:

1.<h:inputText id="username" value="#{dialogScope.user}">
2.    DialogContext dcontext = DialogHelper.getDialogContext(context);
   appBackingBean currentuser = (appBackingBean) dcontext.getData();
  do some work with currentuser
   return logical outcome and deliver the "alist"
3. <t:dataTable var="result" value="#{dialogScope.alist}"....>
4. edit the value="#{dialogScope.alist}
note that the "alist" depends on "ontherBackingBean" wich will take another
work to reach the finale state of the "alist" to store in DB.

i can`t let the connection between   ontherBackingBean and appBackingBean
works.

Sam