Hi all,

I've been tracking user and development mailing lists during some time, and I think that people is getting (including me) a little bit nervous about Shale project. I think that the main reason why is the fact that there is not a well defined road map now for the project and many of as have bitten to use Shale in front of other frameworks.

First of all decide if Shale has a future (that I think that it does) and redefine or reinforce the project goal.

So in my opinion we should focus on defining or determining three key concepts: · Define the project team organization, mainly the project leader and the development team.
· Determine the release of the stable version (date and who will lead it)
· Analyze each module and decide which must eliminated and which is worth keeping alive

You will say....

Thanks for your time.

Esteve