You can use the Shiro Command Line Hasher.

$ java -jar shiro-tools-hasher-1.3.2-cli.jar -gs -p

It generates somethings like this:

$shiro1$SHA-256$500000$E6PdauzOv8tHCyyUYSxOMQ==$HcTjCPThvdtntrRqxIrkaenilDlyMYBOb0Hb7VUfP5Y=

Shiro uses a so called modular crypto format. Salt, algorithm everything is
stored in a single line.

The Credentials Matcher can interpret the modular crypto format.