Greetings all,

I want to use shirk on my tapestry website. I have a webserivice that can
authenticate users with logon credentials and also give roles back (which
are assigned in the backend).

I would like to create a custom shiro realm and integrate it in tapestry.

Could please give me a head start were I should place these files (within
Tapestry) and how to integrate them into the tapestry project (basically I'm
looking for best practice here because I absolutely have no clue but since
Tynamo is using shiro, I should be somehow work or tapestry too).

Thanks.
    Clemens

--
Sent from: http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/