Hi all,

this might be a RTFM related remark or me missing the concepts,
One of the issues I've always been struggling with is the use of in LDAP
terms 'Common Names'
I'm able to use LDAP to authenticate and authorize a user, but I can't get
a common name to use in UI's or data recording.

Which results in accessing LDAP myself to get these details which almost
defies the use of Shiro

Otherwise I love the library!

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen

twitter: @semanticfire
tel. +31(0)6-53182997
Netage B.V.