I think so, the ASF has been creating a lot of tooling to help improve
CVE reporting process, hopefully the CPE/artifact name can be added to
the report. I'll follow up with the ASF Infra team.

NOTE: Even if we can add it, some vulns scanners use fuzzy matching,
which causes false positives. (mainly because the Maven artifact
coordinates are not listed in CVEs)