Happy to help with an NYC meet up (just emailed Andy). I recently moved to VA,
but am back in NYC quite often, and have been turning several computational
people at Columbia / NYU / Simons Foundation onto Spark; there'd definitely be
interest in those communities.

-- Jeremy

jeremy freeman, phd
neuroscientist