Hi
  Actually,you can set the partition num by yourself to change the
'spark.default.parallelism' property .Otherwise,spark will use the default
partition defaultParallelism.

 For Local Model,the defaultParallelism = totalcores.
 For Local Cluster Model,the defaultParallelism=  math.max(totalcores, 2).

In  addition,for hadoopFile,the default partition min number is not the
same.
  def defaultMinSplits: Int = math.min(defaultParallelism, 2)