I'm seeing the same thing as Marcelo, Joe. All your mail is going to my
Spam folder. :(

With regards to your questions, I would suggest in general adding some more
technical detail to them. It will be difficult for people to give you
suggestions if all they are told is "Spark is slow". How does your Spark
setup differ from your MR/Hive setup? What operations are you doing? What
do you see in the Spark UI? What have you tried doing to isolate or
identify the reason for the slowness? Etc.

Nick