If you add the breeze dependency in your build.sbt project, it will not be
available to all the workers.

There are couple options, 1) use sbt assembly to package breeze into your
application jar. 2) manually copy breeze jar into all the nodes, and have
them in the classpath. 3) spark 1.0 has breeze jar in the spark flat
assembly jar, so you don't need to add breeze dependency yourself.

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
My Blog: https://www.dbtsai.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dbtsai