Hi, Yi

Your project sounds interesting to me, Im also working on 3g4g communication
domain, besides Ive also done a tiny project based on hadoop, which analyzes
execution logs.   Recently, Im planed to pick it up again. So, if you don't
mind, may i know the   introduction of your log analyzing project.

Regards
Yuding

Sent from my iPhone