Those are warning messages instead of errors. You need to add
netlib-java:all to use native BLAS/LAPACK. But it won't work if you
include netlib-java:all in an assembly jar. It has to be a separate
jar when you submit your job. For SGD, we only use level-1 BLAS, so I
don't think native code is called. -Xiangrui