No, you don't have to set up your own AMI. Actually it's probably simpler
and less error prone if you let spark-ec2 manage that for you as you first
start to get comfortable with Spark. Just spin up a cluster without any
explicit mention of AMI and it will do the right thing.

2014년 6월 1일 일요일, superback<andrew.matrix.c...@gmail.com>님이 작성한 메시지: