I am about to spin up some new clusters, so I may give that a go... any
special instructions for making them work? I assume I use the
" --spark-git-repo=" option on the spark-ec2 command. Is it as easy as
concatenating your string as the value?

On cluster management GUIs... I've been looking around at Amabari,
Datastax, Cloudera, OpsCenter etc. Not totally convinced by any of them
yet. Anyone using a good one I should know about? I'm really beginning to
lean in the direction of Cassandra as the distributed data store...

--
Jeremy Lee  BCompSci(Hons)
  The Unorthodox Engineers