Hi Shivani,

Adding JARs to classpath (e.g. via "-cp" option) is needed to run your
_local_ Java application, whatever it is. To deliver them to _other
machines_ for execution you need to add them to SparkContext. And you can
do it in 2 different ways:

1. Add them right from your code (your suggested
"sparkContext.setJars(...)").
2. Use "spark-submit" and pass JARs from command line.

Note, that both options are easier to do if you assemble your code and all
its dependencies into a single "fat" JAR instead of manually listing all
needed libraries.