My app works fine under Spark 0.9.  I just tried upgrading to Spark
1.0, by downloading the Spark distro to a dir, changing the sbt file,
and running sbt assembly, but I get now NoSuchMethodErrors when trying
to use spark-submit.

I copied in the SimpleApp example from
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/quick-start.html and get the same
error:

$/usr/local/share/spark/bin/spark-submit --class SimpleApp
target/scala-2.10/myproj-assembly-1.0.jar
Spark assembly has been built with Hive, including Datanucleus jars on classpath
org.apache.spark.SparkContext$.$lessinit$greater$default$2()Lscala/collection/Map;
        at SimpleApp$.main(SimpleApp.scala:10)
        at SimpleApp.main(SimpleApp.scala)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.launch(SparkSubmit.scala:292)
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:55)
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)

How can I migrate to Spark 1.0.0?