No boto support for that.

In master there is Python support for loading Hadoop inputFormat. Not sure if
it will be in 1.0.1 or 1.1

I master docs under the programming guide are instructions and also under
examples project there are pyspark examples of using Cassandra and HBase. These
should hopefully give you enough to get started.

Depending on how easy it is to use the dynamo DB format, you may have to write
a custom converter (see the mentioned examples for storm details).

Sent from my iPhone