hi
  I am new to spark and scala and I am trying to do some aggregations on
json file stream using Spark Streaming. I am able to parse the json string
and it is converted to map(id -> 123, name -> srini, mobile -> 12324214,
score -> 123, test_type -> math) now i want to use GROUPBY function on each
student map data and wanted to do some aggregations on scores. Here is my
main function
val Array(zkQuorum, group, topics, numThreads) = args
    val sparkConf = new SparkConf().setAppName("KafkaWordCount")
    val ssc = new StreamingContext(sparkConf, Seconds(10))
   // ssc.checkpoint("checkpoint")

    val topicpMap = topics.split(",").map((_,numThreads.toInt)).toMap
     val lines = KafkaUtils.createStream(ssc, zkQuorum, group,
topicpMap).map(_._2)
     val jsonf =
lines.map(JSON.parseFull(_)).map(_.get.asInstanceOf[scala.collection.immutable.Map[String,
Any]])

jsonf.print()

    ssc.start()
    ssc.awaitTermination()
  }

Can anyone please Let me know how to use groupby function..thanks