Hi,

I am using Spark 1.0.1. I am using the following piece of code to parse a
json file. It is based on the code snippet in the SparkSQL programming
guide. However, the compiler outputs an error stating:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext.jsonRDD(Lorg/apache/spark/rdd/RDD;)Lorg/apache/spark/sql/SchemaRDD;

I get a similar error for jsonFile() as well. I have included the spark-sql
1.0.1 jar when building my program using sbt. What is the right library to
import for jsonRDD and jsonFile?

thanks

import org.apache.spark._
import org.apache.spark.sql._
import org.apache.spark.sql.json

object SQLExample{
   def main(args : Array[String]) {

      val sparkConf = new SparkConf().setAppName("JsonExample")
      val sc = new SparkContext(sparkConf)
      val sqlc = new org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext(sc)

      val jrdd = sc.textFile(args(0)).filter(r=> r.trim != "")
      val data = sqlc.jsonRDD(jrdd)

      data.printSchema()
   }
}