I am aware of how to run the LiveJournalPageRank
However, I tried what Ankur had suggested, and I got the result. I have one
question on that. Running either by bin/run-examples or by invoking the
Analytics in GraphX, both of them finally call Analytics, right? So why not
club all the codes in the example folder so that we save on the length of
the command that we have to give in order to run algorithms on graphx?
Thank You