Oh actually sorry, it looks like infra has looked at it but they can't add
just didn't catch the email update from them.

Matei

On August 5, 2014 at 2:39:45 PM, Matei Zaharia (matei.zaha...@gmail.com) wrote:

Emails sent from Nabble have it, while others don't. Unfortunately I haven't
received a reply from ASF infra on this yet.

Matei

On August 5, 2014 at 2:04:10 PM, Nicholas Chammas (nicholas.cham...@gmail.com)