Hi,

I'm new to Spark. I configured spark in standalone mode on my lap. Right now
i'm in the process of executing the samples to understand more into the
details to Spark components and how they work.

When i'm trying to run the example program given for Spark SQL using Java
API, i'm unable to resolve the classes of the package
org.apache.spark.sql.api.java; I used maven artifact 'spark-core_2.10'; I
could see that that package is not available in the corresponding jar file.

Could you please let me know, if i need to do any additional configurations
/ add dependencies to resolve the classes and to move forward.

Thanks in advance.