Yin helped me with that, and I appreciate the onlist followup.  A few
questions: Why is this the case?  I guess, does building it with
thriftserver add much more time/size to the final build? It seems that
unless documented well, people will miss that and this situation would
occur, why would we not just build the thrift server in? (I am not a
programming expert, and not trying to judge the decision to have it in a
separate profile, I would just like to understand why it'd done that way)