Hi,

I'm trying to run streaming.NetworkWordCount example on the Mesos Cluster
(0.19.1). I am able to run SparkPi examples on my mesos cluster, can run
the streaming example in local[n] mode, but no luck so far with the Spark
streaming examples running my mesos cluster.

I dont particularly see any errors on my logs, either on console, or on
slaves. I see slave downloads the  spark-1.0.2-bin-hadoop1.tgz file and
unpacks them as well. Mesos Master shows quiet alot of Tasks created and
Finished.  I dont see any output on my console of the Word Counts, like in
get in the Spark version.

Any suggestions/ideas how i can make it work?

Thanks,
Zia