Thank you Eugen Cepoi, I will try it now.

Zhanfeng Huo

From: Eugen Cepoi
Date: 2014-08-17 23:34
To: Zhanfeng Huo
CC: user
Subject: Re: application as a service
Hi,

You can achieve it by running a spray service for example that has access to
the RDD in question. When starting the app you first build your RDD and cache
it. In your spray "endpoints" you will translate the HTTP requests to
operations on that RDD.

Hi, All:

    I have a demand that using spark load business data daily and cache it as
rdd or spark sql rdd.  And  other users can query base on it (in memery).  As a
summary, it requires that the app must runing as a deamon service that can last
for one day  at least and  user's app can access it's rdd.

   How can I achieve this require ?

   Thanks.

Zhanfeng Huo