From: julyfire [mailto:hellowe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 3:42 PM
To: u...@spark.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Spark streaming: size of DStream

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your reply.
I use spark streaming to receive the flume stream, then I need to do a
judgement, in each batchDuration, if the received stream has data, then I
should do something, if no data, do the other thing. Then I thought the
count() can give me the measure, but it returns a DStream, not a number.
so is there a way to achieve this case?