Yes, I’m running Hadoop’s Timeline server that does this for the YARN/Hadoop
logs (and works very nicely btw).  Are you saying I can do the same for the
SparkUI as well?  Also, where do I set these Spark configurations since this
will be executed inside a YARN container?  On the “client” machine via
spark-env.sh?  Do I pass these as command line arguments to spark-submit?  Do I
set them explicitly on my SparkConf?

Thanks in advance.

mn