Hello Spark Gurus,

I am trying to learn Spark. I am specially interested in GraphX.

Since Spark can used in streaming context as well, I wanted to know
whether it is possible to use the Spark Toolkits like GraphX or MLlib
in the streaming context?

Apologies if this is a stupid question but I am trying to understand
why this can or cannot be done. As far as I understand that streaming
algorithms need to be different from batch algorithms as the streaming
algorithms are generally incremental. Hence the question whether the
RDD transformations can be extended to streaming or not.

Thanks much in advance for all the help!
Warm regards
Arko