Rohit,

Thank you very much for release the H2 version and now my app compiles
file and there is no more runtime error wrt. hadoop 1.x class or interface.

Tian

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:47 AM, Rohit Rai <ro...@tuplejump.com> wrote:

Hi Tian,

We have published a build against Hadoop 2.0 with version 1.1.0-CTP-U2-H2

Let us know how your testing goes.

Regards,
Rohit

Founder & CEO, Tuplejump, Inc.
____________________________
www.tuplejump.comThe Data Engineering Platform

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 3:49 AM, tian zhang <tzhang...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, Rohit,

>Thank you for sharing this good news.
>

>I have some relevant issue that I would like to ask your help.
>I am using spark 1.1.0 and I have a spark application using
>"com.tuplejump"% "calliope-core_2.10"% "1.1.0-CTP-U2",
>

>At runtime there are following errors that seem indicate that
>calliope package is compiled with hadoop 1.x and spark is running on hadoop
>2.x.
>Can you release a new version of calliope so that it will be compatible with
>spark 1.1.0?
>

>Thanks. here is the error details.
>java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
>Found interface (hadoop 2.x)
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskAttemptContext, but class (hadoop 1.x) was
expected