Dear Sparkers,

As promised, I've just updated the repo with a new name (for the sake of
clarity), default branch but specially with a dedicated README containing:

* explanations on how to launch and use it
* an intro on each feature like Spark, Classpaths, SQL, Dynamic update, ...
* pictures showing results

There is a notebook for each feature, so it's easier to try out!

Here is the repo:
https://github.com/andypetrella/spark-notebook/

HTH and PRs are more than welcome ;-).

aℕdy ℙetrella