I found this. So it seems that we should use -h or --host instead of -i and --ip.

-i HOST, --ip IP Hostname to listen on (deprecated, please use --host or -h)
  -h HOST, --host HOST     Hostname to listen on

在 10/24/2014 3:35 PM, Akhil Das 写道:
Try using the --ip parameter <http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/spark-standalone.html#starting-a-cluster-manually> while starting the worker. like:

spark-1.0.1/bin/spark-class org.apache.spark.deploy.worker.Worker --ip 1.2.3.4 spark://1.2.3.4:7077 <http://1.2.3.4:7077>

Thanks