I have same requirement of passing list of values to in clause, when i am
trying to do

i am getting below error

scala> val longList = Seq[Expression]("a", "b")
<console>:11: error: type mismatch;
 found   : String("a")
 required: org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.Expression
       val longList = Seq[Expression]("a", "b")

Thanks

--
Warm Regards
Abhinav Chowdary