Hi,

There is a need in my application to query the loaded data into sparkcontext
(I mean loaded SchemaRDD from JSON file(s)). For this purpose, I created the
SchemaRDD and call registerTempTable method in a standalone program and
submited the application using spark-submit command.

Then I have a web application from which I used Spark SQL to query the same.
But I'm getting 'Table Not Found' error.

So, my question is, is it possible to load the data from one context and
query from other? If not, can any one advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.