Well, after many attempts I can now successfully run the thrift server using
root@cdb-01:~/spark# ./sbin/start-thriftserver.sh --master
spark://10.194.30.2:7077 --hiveconf hive.server2.thrift.bind.host 0.0.0.0
--hiveconf hive.server2.thrift.port 10000

(the command was failing because of the --driver-class-path $CLASSPATH
parameter which I guess was setting the spark.driver.extraClassPath) and I
can get the cassandra data using beeline!

However, the table's values are null in Tableau but this is another problem
;)

Best,
Jerome