Hi,
I have a column in my schemaRDD that is a map but I'm unable to convert it
to a map.. I've tried converting it to a Tuple2[String,String]:
val converted = jsonFiles.map(line=> {
line(10).asInstanceOf[Tuple2[String,String]]})

but I get ClassCastException:
14/11/23 11:51:30 WARN scheduler.TaskSetManager: Lost task 0.0 in stage 1.0
(TID 2, localhost): java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.GenericRow cannot be cast to
scala.Tuple2

And if if convert it to Iterable[String] I can only get the values without
the keys.

What it the correct data type I should convert it to ?

Thanks,
Daniel