Dear All,

I am using spark streaming, It was working fine when i was using spark1.0.2,
now i repeatedly getting few issue

Like class not found, i am using the same pom.xml with the updated version
for all spark modules
i am using  spark-core,streaming, streaming with kafka modules..

Its constantly keeps throwing errors for no commons-configuation,
commons-langs, logging

How to get all the dependencies for running spark streaming.. Is there any
way or we just have to find by trial and error methord?

my pom dependencies

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.5</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
      <artifactId>spark-core_2.10</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.2</version>
    </dependency>

  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
  <artifactId>spark-streaming_2.10</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.2</version>
</dependency>
  <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
      <artifactId>spark-streaming-kafka_2.10</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.2</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
      <version>1.7.5</version>
    </dependency>
        <dependency>
        <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
        <version>1.1.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
        <groupId>commons-configuration</groupId>
        <artifactId>commons-configuration</artifactId>
        <version>1.6</version>
</dependency>

Am i missing something here?