Try changing this line

*JdbcRDD* rdd = *new* *JdbcRDD*(sc, getConnection, sql, 0, 0, 1,
                getResultset, ClassTag$.*MODULE$*.apply(String.*class*));

*JdbcRDD* rdd = *new* *JdbcRDD*(sc, getConnection, sql, 0, 100, 1,
                getResultset, ClassTag$.*MODULE$*.apply(String.*class*));

Here:

0   - lower bound
100 - upper bound
1   - number of partitions i believe.