Foreach iterates through the partitions in the RDD and executes the operations
for each partitions i guess.

> On 29-Dec-2014, at 10:19 pm, SamyaMaiti <samya.maiti2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please clarify.
>
> Can we say 1 RDD is generated every batch interval?
>
> If the above is true. Then, is the foreachRDD() operator executed one & only
> once for each batch processing?
>
> Regards,
> Sam

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the