Like before I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
akka/stream/FlowMaterializer$

This can be solved using assembly plugin. you need to enable assembly plugin
in global plugins

C:\Users\infoshore\.sbt\0.13\plugins
 add a line in plugins.sbt  addSbtPlugin("com.eed3si9n" % "sbt-assembly" %
"0.11.0")

 and then add the following lines in build.sbt

import AssemblyKeys._ // put this at the top of the file

seq(assemblySettings: _*)

Also in the bottom dont forget to add

assemblySettings

mergeStrategy in assembly := {
  case m if m.toLowerCase.endsWith("manifest.mf")          =>
MergeStrategy.discard
  case m if m.toLowerCase.matches("meta-inf.*\\.sf$")      =>
MergeStrategy.discard
  case "log4j.properties"                                  =>
MergeStrategy.discard
  case m if m.toLowerCase.startsWith("meta-inf/services/") =>
MergeStrategy.filterDistinctLines
  case "reference.conf"                                    =>
MergeStrategy.concat
  case _                                                   =>
MergeStrategy.first
}

Now in your sbt run sbt assembly that will create the jar which can be run
without --jars options
as this will be a uber jar containing all jars

Also nosuchmethod exception is thrown when there is difference in versions
of complied and runtime versions.

What is the version of spark you are using ? You need to use same version in
build.sbt

Here is your build.sbt

libraryDependencies += "org.apache.spark" %% "spark-core" % "1.1.1"
//exclude("com.typesafe", "config")

libraryDependencies += "org.apache.spark" %% "spark-sql" % "1.1.1"

libraryDependencies += "com.datastax.cassandra" % "cassandra-driver-core" %
"2.1.3"

libraryDependencies += "com.datastax.spark" %% "spark-cassandra-connector" %
"1.1.0" withSources() withJavadoc()

libraryDependencies += "org.apache.cassandra" % "cassandra-thrift" % "2.0.5"

libraryDependencies += "joda-time" % "joda-time" % "2.6"

and your error is Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.typesafe.config.Config.getDuration(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/concurrent/TimeUnit;)J

        at
akka.stream.StreamSubscriptionTimeoutSettings$.apply(FlowMaterializer.scala:256)

 I think there is version mismatch on the jars you use at runtime

 If you need more help add me on skype pankaj.narang

---Pankaj