I do not recall seeing support for missing values.

Categorical values are encoded as 0.0, 1.0, 2.0, ... When training the
model you indicate which are interpreted as categorical with the
categoricalFeaturesInfo parameter, which maps feature offset to count
of distinct categorical values for the feature.